Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Post!!












I know this is very exciting for all of us... especially me... Well anyway, I guess we'd better start with the oldest pictures I have of our life together... and those come from the HONEYMOON! :) We went to the Royal Pacific in Orlando and had a fabulous time eating and eating and eating and eating. Well we did some other stuff too like see Eat, Pray, Love (mixed feelings about it while watching but since then I have come to quite appreciate it) and another movie that was so mindless that I cant remember the name of it at the moment. We also went to the Portofino and fed the ducks and they came right up to our feet! they must like Sun Chips. We also heard a couple of opera singers on the balcony and had a romantic time listening and (you guessed it!) eating some fabulous gelato. We had the best time pretty much and it was SOO nice for both of us to finally get to relax after a long summer apart filled with planning and family stuff and work... lots of work. (for Brad anyway... ) So here's some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment