Tuesday, October 4, 2011

these make me happy:)


I just wanted to do a quick post with some pictures I have been wanting to add because I love them so much. The first is a little blurry but its jackson in such a happybaby (one word on purpose ha) state. i love him.

Its football season again and we have cable this time! wahoo! jack will never sit like this on my lap.... he gets too antsy/thinks-he's-hungry. but i think its cute how he stares at the tv when he sits on brads.
so so so so so cute. not a prayer goes by that i would forget to thank Heavenly Father for these two boys. :)

little stinker. love him!

2 comments:

  1. hey, I didn't know you had a blog!!! I just started looking at the people following my blog and realized that you were on there and I stalked you back here! (i hope you're okay with cousin stalkers). :) love your little jack and his adorable room. the fabric on the wall was a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Steph! you need to post moreeee

    ReplyDelete