Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ketchup! or Zoo...

I know I should take time and get all caught up but lets face it... thats gonna take a long time and is less motivating than just posting whats been going on recently. BUT I am making myself post about our trip to the zoo with mandy, sarah and alex and SJ! It was a lot of fun AND the Idaho Falls zoo had a surprising amount of animals!

It was Jacks first trip to the zoo, which we kept getting excited about and pointing out... as if hes going to remember it! He really slept most of the trip, which was probably for the best... for everyone. We also had a nice picnic at the end (I know I should move those pics to the bottom but my computers being a pain... ) ANYWAY.. lunch was delicious and brad and jack were definitely tuckered out.

It was so fun having Mandy and Sarah up here!!! Mandy stayed at our apt and is sooo good with Jackson... he LOVES her and she always can calm him down. I think he has a crush on his aunty. I told him no. :)














1 comment: