Monday, October 11, 2010

Brad


Probably one of many shout outs to my love but as Im feeling soo nastily nauseated today and just crappy I have to say I am SO glad I have Brad. I barely slept last night and he is the one who convinced me to stay home. He went to work and then made me dinner and bought me crackers and ginger ale and pepto tabs. He sang me a song a couple weeks ago about menstruation because i guess i seemed and sounded pathetic enough, which cheered me up so much. He plays guitar at our family home evenings, and always tells me i sing so well even when I dont. He constantly points out all the stuff i do thats good (like make his lunch last night even tho i didnt feel well) and down plays my mess-ups (like the twisty-tie from the bread bag ending up in his turkey sandwich today). He takes me hiking all the time, listens to me ramble, and even reads to me when Im too tired to read at night. I love him to pieces. Im so glad I made the best choice for the biggest one :)

2 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute! He even loves you when you sneak cinnamon in his sandwiches! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad is definitely a keeper--a good egg! Get it!

    ReplyDelete