Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yellowstone baby

today, I was telling this girl about me and brads thanksgiving dilemma... (different post for a different time) but basically all our cool plans (mostly going to Oklahoma) keep getting ruined so I just mentioned the possibility of a camping trip and then she said, "yea, that would be fun for you since you are outdoorsy" which I sorta took offense to haha. probably because I dont wear makeup to work and because ive worn holes in the knees of both my jeans and now look like a man/orphan. yikes. But then I think about how much we DO love being outside. and I think about how Lori and her husband love outside and they are awesome and not beige, hiking boot fweirdys. So I felt better. Anyway, me and brad have been to yellowstone a few times and we also brought our awesome friends Jon and Whitney Crapo who are awesome. Even tho whitney totally lathered up in lotion before going to sleep right next to our tent. HELLO BEARS! haha... im paranoid and they are just so much cooler than me. but ANYWAY. heres some piczz.





1 comment:

  1. You do not look likea man or an orphan! Yellowstone is so beautiful and camping is an amazing way to enjoy this beautiful world our Father created for us. Good for you to get to explore and love it!

    ReplyDelete